Pemberton summers are known for bringing warm weather, with temperatures reaching the mid-high 30s! This means that you can usually find the majority of the residents outside enjoying the natural environment.
Whatever summer activity you can think of you can be sure that Pemberton has it. From the mountains to the lakes and the valley, there is no shortage of fun to be had.
Here is a list of activities you can enjoy during the summer:
- Water sports: jet boating, rafting and kayaking
- Horseback riding: with the Pemberton Stables, The Adventure Ranch, or The Cooper Cayuse
- Fishing: including fly fishing and heli-fishing
- Golf: either at the Big Sky Golf and Country Club or at The Meadows at Pemberton
- Bikng: everything from mountain biking to road cycling
- Hiking: at the Joffre Lake, Nairn Falls, Duffey Lake or Birkenhead Provincial Parks
- Get in the air: enjoy paragliding, skydiving, gliding and flight tours with Whistler Skydiving Inc., the Pemberton Soaring Centre or Blackcomb Aviation
- Camping: so many choices at any one of the provincial parks or in the backcountry
- Swimming: with lots of lakes to choose from, just take your pick
- U-Pick: from mushroom picking to berry picking at on of Pemberton’s agri-tourism providers, such as North Arm Farm
- Motor Sports: moto cross, dirt biking, ATV’ing and 4x4ing
- Rock Climbing